Forum Damnation Team Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Network Events before you destroy yourself

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Damnation Team Strona Główna » Pomoc Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Network Events before you destroy yourself
Autor Wiadomość
kulsumkhatun488
Przedsionek

Post Network Events before you destroy yourself Odpowiedz z cytatem
A networking event seems like a great opportunity to meet people. However, at the moment you may feel very harassed. For example, you just need to feel comfortable that day, your insecurities might be triggered or you get stuck in your pitch. You feel pressure to prove yourself, you may shout at yourself, or you may actually be invisible. How do you protect your individuality and ensure you are in the right energy? Check yourself Are you still breathing? Nose in, mouth out. Occasionally take a moment for yourself and check in with what energy you are in. For example, trainer Marco Pesch works with types of energy levels. How you feel is directly related to your contact with others. For example, energy , as he calls it, is an inward-looking energy. If you are in position , you may have a tendency to become invisible. You look at the cat out of the tree and are not eager to put yourself in the foreground. Obviously, this can be super inconvenient if you bought an expensive ticket to a networking event. Energy is an emergent energy. You may shout or take up too much space in conversations. According to Marco, the trick is to end energy , because that is where the connection occurs. So, your comfort zone. Try to find a middle ground between how you feel and how the people around you express themselves. Are people very violent, loud and loud, or laughable? Then level them by being a resting point. Don't shout and listen carefully.

If everyone is very modest, closed Greece Phone Number off and calm, lead them on with enthusiasm, for example by asking questions. in Act in accordance with your personal values ​​and zoom out If you act based on your core values, you are yourself and therefore authentic. People like that. Being authentic is very exciting, because you are a little vulnerable. So always zoom out if you feel overwhelmed at a networking event. Imagine what makes you uncomfortable at the time and what you need to be yourself. Who triggers your insecurities and why do you think this happens? Accept these triggers as vulnerabilities and don't fight yourself. Being vulnerable makes you human and makes people feel like they can be too. You can't convince people if they feel uncomfortable. So welcome them into the safe place you have created for yourself. A conversation is a two-way street, emotions are contagious Finally, it is not enough to convince others. Start a conversation and see if it clicks. The thought “I MUST meet clients” puts too much pressure on the event and blocks connection with others. Do you really like this prospect? You don't want to work for people who don't already like you. You also don't want to work for people who don't like you when you're yourself. So trust that there are enough customers he clicks on and skip the ones he doesn't.

If you feel uncomfortable, convey it because your emotions are contagious. Check out this TEDtalk by Vanessa Van Edwards about the effect of your emotions on others. By: Dionne Hallegraeff Dionne is a writer, writer and content creator who has transformed storytelling into her work. Translated and adapted by: Julia Mainardi- Content Marketing and Digital Marketing at freelancer.comIt gives you air and rest to better deal with the days you work. Freelancers also have this option and do not have to wait for the government or their company to implement these new plans. You can now work days and enjoy all the benefits that come with it. And even if you don't do anything on your extra free day off, you'll have extra time and that's worth a lot in today's society. Translated and adapted by: Julia Mainardi- FreelancerThis is also not pleasant for you and is a waste of time for both parties. Successful business on Freelancer. When I abandoned my regular client and started working on my own, I threw myself into the deep end. I didn't have a stable job and I couldn't count on an income. After a short time at Freelancer.co.uk, I gained several clients who give me a fixed amount of work every month. This is a guaranteed job that I (and let's face it, they too) can depend on. This job is my stable income. I also regularly take on smaller, one-off jobs to make some extra money.

Pon Mar 11, 2024 09:29 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email
Reklama

Pon Mar 11, 2024 09:29
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Damnation Team Strona Główna » Pomoc Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: